- strong and barely controllable emotion.
- a strong liking or desire for or devotion to some activity, object, or concept.
- the process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, especially to do something creative.
- a sudden brilliant, creative, or timely idea.
- a feeling of great pleasure and happiness.
- a source or cause of delight.
WHAT IS LIVE w/ ZEAL?
Good question, that. To be honest, I’m not completely sure yet. We’re getting there. This blog is floating somewhere between “creative outlet,” “self-disciplinary measure,” and “white elephants.” But on a slightly more serious note, LIVE w/ZEAL is a passionate pursuit for God and everything that revolves around him, which, ya’ know, is basically everything. But especially the creativity aspect. Savvy?
Oh, and here’s the handy textbook definition of zeal, taken from Webster’s Dictionary:
1. eagerness and ardent interest in pursuit of something : FERVOR
Nina is a Minnesotan teenager
Who searches high and low for passion
Who loves digging into God’s word
Who loves to create and is eager to learn
Who is obsessed with all things aesthetic
. . .and she might dabble in writing.